Don’t miss out on this Amazing opportunity to become the HEAD OF MARKETING for a globally operated tech company Headquartered in Dublin Ireland.
This opportunity is perfect for somebody who is ready to take a global tech company forward
You must have 5 plus years’ experience in a marketing management type role as well as at least 5 years’ experience defining and developing successful marketing strategies across CRM, display, video, ad words, email marketing, SEO and event marketing.
You must have experience in people management and hiring a team, a proven track record in defining and implementing customer success strategies and stakeholder management experience.
As part of the role you will.
- Develop marketing strategies in order to reach the revenue targets
- Develop and implement market positioning with the help of founders and third-party industry experts such as Gartner.
- Define and implement various marketing strategies to increase customer base and brand awareness across inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Responsible for the overall CRM strategies and management
- Develop b2b strategies in in order to promote the use of the platform by our customers and grow business with existing customers
- Develop event strategies to grow and promote existing client relationships and develop new business
- Develop b2b2c strategies that can grow usage of the platform by client’s customers and grow revenue
- Develop partner strategies that can help grow the customer base
- Build and manage the marketing team
Favourable but not essential.
- Marketing Experience for a SaaS business
- Experience with industry/trade publishers such as Gartner or Forrester
- Other language skills, such as an additional European Languages or Chinese
- Public speaking experience, experience speaking at events, keynote type presentations, participating in round tables or fireside discussions etc.
If this is the role for you then I want to hear from you NOW!!
Call Ryan on 0873421869 to discuss the role in further detail.
Salary: 60K/ 100K OTE
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately. Click apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 87 342 1869.
Following your application for this specific role, Ingenio may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.