Are you looking for an opportunity to work as a Client Account Manager with a leading tech company in London to drive their business forward? With our client, you will be based in their London Head Office, manage accounts with some of the largest companies in the UK utilising their market leading Contact Centre software and unified communications solutions.
You will need:
- 3rd level education (in an appropriate tech subject)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Tech Sales role – preferably in the Contact Centre or Telecommunications markets
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Solid proposal writing/presentation delivery experience
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline across company products and services with all clients
- Create new business opportunities through client meetings based on self-generation, personal networks and working closely with in-house lead generation.
- Create and present solutions to prospects/customers at a very high standard.
- Work in collaboration with various other departments to create bid responses and tenders and act as the ultimate authority before release to the customer
- As the commercial lead, drive the pricing and win strategy for each opportunity displaying strong negotiation skills to maximise return and protect the integrity of each deal.
Targets will be £800,000 – £1,000,000 annually.
Salary: £45-55,000 – Opportunity to double salary with OTE.
Apply Now for a confidential discussion on the role.