Senior Management Consultant (Wealth) – London
Our Client is an internationally established management consulting company with branches in Switzerland, Germany, in the USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, and the UK. They are a valued partner to many of the world’s largest international financial services and insurance firms. They support their clients at all project management stages from the development of strategies and operational frameworks to the technical implementation and handover.
Do you have expertise in the Wealth Management/Private Banking industry? Are you a client-focused, entrepreneurial individual? Do you have the drive to achieve and make an impact? If so our Client is looking to expand its London office with a Wealth Management Senior Consultant
You will be responsible for supporting Wealth Management/Private Banking clients in their transformative efforts to compete and succeed in an evolving financial landscape. You will take ownership within team assignments and occasionally take on overall project responsibility. You will act as a subject expert on allocated topics in eventual support of other delivery teams. You will also build long-term relationships with client stakeholders during assignments, exhibit enthusiasm both for delivering quality client work and for contributing to the companies’ culture through participation in internal initiatives and team events.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a line management role in a UK Wealth Management or Private Banking organisation.
• Good understanding of process design and improvement and management.
• Good understanding of project/programme governance and delivery lifecycle.
• Shaping and delivering client experience and digital transformation programmes.
• Understanding of information architectures and key technology platforms and solutions used in the sector.
• Successful people management skills
• Degree-level education in a relevant business or technology discipline; ideally a Masters’ degree (MA, MSc, or MBA).
Salary £40000 to £50000 per annum.
Interested? If so please apply to Jenny El Gabali on email@example.com