This is a brilliant opportunity for an Avaya IP Office Engineer to join one of Avaya’s highest potential growth partners in the UK.
This is a dual role in that you’ll be on client site (doing presales & installation work), and then being based in the office in Bristol when not engaged with clients.
You will join the Technical Support Team and provide high quality assistance to clients both on site and remotely.
This is a mixed and varied role, including technical support from the office in Bristol, on-site installations, pre-install system preparation, office based remote diagnostics and client support. Working with a key partner, there is a fantastic opportunity to cross knowledge transfer/train on ACCS, IPOCC and Aura
We will require some flexibility for some support out of hours support to clients & internal Service Delivery Managers.
You need to have the following skills / experience:
– Experienced in Support, Diagnostics, Maintenance, pre-building and testing of Avaya IP Office (SE and SBC, both in physical & virtual environment)
– Project managing new installations
– Good understanding & knowledge of setting up and configuring SIP trunks
– Good understanding of WAN/LAN and associated IP technologies
– Ensure personal accreditations are up to date and appropriate for work being performed and advising the business unit manager of the specialisations required
– Full UK Driving Licence
• Server Edition: 1 year
• Avaya IP Office: 2+ years
• Session Border Controller: Min 6mth preference given to 1+ year/s
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
- AIPS & ACSS