Job title -Product Marketing Manager
Location – London
Salary – Up to £50k + benefits
Client – Ingenio’s client is the market leader in Payments Performance Management. Over 1,000 enterprises, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions, rely on our clients product to monitor 100s of millions of transactions daily. Ingenio have been retained by our client to source an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to join their growing team in central London. Our client provides real time, fault tolerant management for business critical computer systems and VoIP systems. Our client makes sure that these systems are at their best and predict vulnerabilities before they arise.
Role Overview – The Product Marketing Manager must have a unique skillset required to bring technical capabilities to market in a way that delivers unique business value and differentiated positioning. The ideal Product Marketing Manager will have a broad understanding of the Payments market, but more importantly you understand how product marketing plays a critical role in articulating market / customer problems combined with solution messaging, positioning and launch.
Go To Market
- Responsible for all aspects of Go To Market activities including identifying innovation around existing products, identifying market problems, and identifying customer/prospect problems. Also, build messaging/USPs, define demo scenarios, and coordinate product launches including development of commercial strategy for senior leadership approval.
Sales Enablement & Competition
- Define, coordinate and create sales & partner enablement collateral. Own competitive intelligence / analysis process and fully understand competitor landscape across relevant market verticals.
- Identify market and customer problems (12-month horizon) to satisfy current revenue opportunities and provide guidance as to new solutions / functional areas.
- Evangelize the product, USPs, and roadmap internally and externally. Conduct analyst inquiries and briefings. Be the spokesperson for our client and their offering.
Required skills or experience:
- 3 to 5 years of software product marketing experience with at least 1.5 years experience in a field facing role
- 3+ years payments marketing experience a plus but not required
- Expert knowledge of the payments domain a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Helpful if comfortable with social media and community participation
- Up to 25% travel to support sales efforts and industry events
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!