Job Title: IT Trainer & Support Assistant
Location: City of London
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Our client is currently working with us to recruit someone who is responsible for providing the London office with 1st/2nd line Helpdesk support and IT training as required. The primary responsibility is to support and enable the attorney’s workflow at the desktop, smart phone and remote access level. In addition, following up on calls escalated from the Helpdesk and systemic issues.
Duties in the role will be:
- To ensure that lawyers and staff in the London office consistently receive high quality technical support services
- Walk floors and follow up on calls escalated from the Helpdesk and outstanding and/or systemic issues
- Arrange the order and distribution of media supplies for example laptops, mobile devices and accessories. Set up technology in conference rooms for meetings as and when needed
- Ensure all is set up for the arrival of new starters to my client’s business. Including log ins, printer access, telephones (land line and mobile)
- Provide one to one training and always provide on boarding and constant proactive training to ensure a great IT Skill level within the business
- Troubleshoots, resolves or escalates to the next level of support which may require speaking to a third part tech team. Log work on the Helpdesk ticketing platform and sure tickets are followed up and closed once resolved.
- Support the IT Manager during all phases of diagnosis and special projects
- Experience using: document management system (ideally NetDocuments);
- Expert using Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 operating system.
- Strong experience with Adobe Acrobat, document comparison (Litera Change Pro) or similar, financial applications such as DTE and Elite
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience required within an IT Service Desk in a law firm.
- Client focused
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to adapt to different audiences
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!