Exciting opportunity for an AWS Engineer in an AMAZING healthcare tech company in London has just opened! They are headquartered in New York and have leveraged mobile and cloud-based applications, combined with their latest Artificial Intelligence (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Data Science) to bring about a better way for pharma & healthcare businesses to deliver to you & I.
As an AWS Engineer you will play the leading role in developing and advancing their cloud services, data architecture and dashboard products, working closely with their other NYC-based developers, designers, scientists.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in CS, EE or a related field preferred.
- 8+ years of solid software development experience.
- Solid Amazon AWS cloud architecture experience.
- Experience building and deploying multiple applications, micro services or serverless components, making full use of AWS capabilities such as AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS/SNS and one or more of the AWS database options
- Ideally with experience using Docker and AWS ECS.
- Experience with full CI/CD pipelines a plus.
- Experience with multiple languages, development tools and operating systems with preference for at least one of Java, Python, Node-js and also ideally Git, Linux, Web technologies, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Significant experience designing and implementing cloud services with Amazon AWS or Google as the preferred cloud platforms.
A VERY attractive package around salary, bonus, benefits and stock is on offer for the right person.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately. Click apply, email email@example.com or call +353 87 096 3282.
Following your application for this specific role, Ingenio may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.