Implementation Consultant – Dublin Our Client offers the industry’s leading sales acceleration platform and has received numerous accolades for its technology and has been identified as one of the fastest growing companies. The role of the Implementation Consultant is to manage the end to end process from point of sale, through to launch to ensure […]
Application Developer – Leicester
Our market leading Client whose headquarters are in the US are seeking talented Application Developers to work on Real-Time Hosted (SaaS) product sets using the latest technologies in their Leicester Office.
Experience & Skills:
• 2+ years’ experience of software development (predominantly back end) in cloud based environments.
• Working with any of the following: C, ASP.NET, WPF, MVC and Ajax would be beneficial.
• Full development lifecycle including analysis, software design and coding.
• Working within an Agile Methodology environment participating in SCRUM.
• Self-motivated, driven and passionate attitude.
This is an exciting time to be joining our clients developing team – should you wish to apply please contact
Jenny El Gabali on 07495 738307 or email your CV to email@example.com
PRODUCT MANAGER – St Helier, Jersey
Our Client has a proud heritage of over 120 years in Jersey and due to an exciting phase of growth they are looking for 3 senior Product Managers to develop, introduce and manage new products and services for consumers and businesses in the Channel Islands. These roles, will focus respectively on developing new Cloud, Security and Smart services.
• Product Management qualifications or proven expertise in telecoms or other technology-centric sectors, whilst knowing how to create, communicate at all levels and be commercially aware.
• Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of relevant current and emerging technologies, with the proven ability to identify trends and new opportunities for growth and successfully bring them to market.
Circa £65,000 + 26 Days Holiday + Pension Scheme + Performance Bonus + Private Health +Dental Package + Death in Service + Relocation Assistance
Apply today – please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more detail 07495 738307
Our client are a US headquartered business, who have in the last 12 months landed in Europe, and are looking to massively disrupt the Cloud/SaaS/Artificial Intelligence space.
They have asked me to help them find an Implementation Consultant
The role of the Implementation Consultant is to manage the end to end process from point of sale, through to launch. With three KEY parts:
- Project Management
- Technical Implementer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Implementation
- Creation and Management of projects
- Managing relationships with customers and Deal with any issues immediately, managing any risks and issues effectively to avoid escalation
- Installing platforms as well as providing all technical support and expertise
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge of sales operations, processes, metrics, and management techniques
- Experience using or implementing Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience of SAAS software implementations
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please APPLY TODAY!
Contact Niamh on +353 87 256 0242 or email: niamh.connolly @ingenio-global.com
My client, based in west Dublin, are an enterprise content management company working across a variety of sectors including legal, financial and business services. They offer simple and scalable systems helping businesses to manage documents safely and securely, allowing for higher productivity.
The company is going a sustained period of growth and are looking for two software developers to join the team.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a development role using ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server
• Experience with MVC, CSS, JQuery, Angular is preferred
• An ability to learn new technologies and a genuine interest in technology
• Salary: 35k – 45k
• Quarterly bonus scheme
• Private Health Insurance
• Flexible working
Our client, who provides Cyber Security and Data Loss Prevention solutions to governments, corporations and defense organisations, are looking for a Team Leader/Senior Engineer to join them in their Reading office.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Proven experience of leading and motivating a successful team
- Strong experience using C++ and Java
- Experience in delivering commercial software
In return you get a fantastic remuneration package and progression opportunities!
Apply today or contact Leonie on email Leonie.Whitehead@ingenio-global.com or phone +353879597086
Our client are revolutionising the transport industry with a top cloud dispatch system and we want you to be apart of it!
- Android Developer
- 4 years + experience using; Android SDK, cloud message APIs and push notifications, proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Confident with entire app life cycle
- Living in Dublin or willing to relocate
Our client, a UK and Ireland enterprise software solutions and services company are looking for an Engagement Manager (Project Manager) to join their team in Dublin.
Day to day responsibilities;
- IT business systems consultancy
- Deliver cloud-based, Sales & Service solutions
- Full project management from pre-sales consultation to implementation
If you have experience managing large scale projects in the digital transformation space, then we have the job for you!
Opportunity to work with big names in the Irish enterprise market with fantastic remuneration package.
If this role is of interest to you, get in touch today!
Salary: £60,000 (£120,000 OTE)
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for an experienced Sales Leader to take their next step in becoming a Head of Practice!
If this sounds like you, read on…
Based in a beautiful central London office with an amazing culture and funky quirks! Our client are a specialist carrier solutions provider selling a range of innovative connectivity solutions to UK SME clients.
We are looking for a charismatic, work sociable individual to join us!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing a team of 5-10 Account Managers
- Developing each team member to their full potential
- Making sure the team are always delivering on plan
You must have at least 5 years experience in the Telco industry.
Interviews being held week commencing 7th & 14th of August. So get in touch ASAP!
Ingenio is a specialist recruitment business for technology professionals and our purpose is to source exceptional talent for leading service providers and enterprise companies in a variety of markets.
Office - New Broad Street House,35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH
Tel - +44 (0) 20 3862 3690
E-Mail - email@example.com
Office - 30 Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel - +353 1 906 5710
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org