Our client are a US headquartered business, who have in the last 12 months landed in Europe, and are looking to massively disrupt the Cloud/SaaS/Artificial Intelligence space.
They have asked me to help them find an Implementation Consultant
The role of the Implementation Consultant is to manage the end to end process from point of sale, through to launch. With three KEY parts:
- Project Management
- Technical Implementer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Implementation
- Creation and Management of projects
- Managing relationships with customers and Deal with any issues immediately, managing any risks and issues effectively to avoid escalation
- Installing platforms as well as providing all technical support and expertise
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge of sales operations, processes, metrics, and management techniques
- Experience using or implementing Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience of SAAS software implementations
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please APPLY TODAY!
Contact Niamh on +353 87 256 0242 or email: niamh.connolly @ingenio-global.com
My client, based in west Dublin, are an enterprise content management company working across a variety of sectors including legal, financial and business services. They offer simple and scalable systems helping businesses to manage documents safely and securely, allowing for higher productivity.
The company is going a sustained period of growth and are looking for two software developers to join the team.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a development role using ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server
• Experience with MVC, CSS, JQuery, Angular is preferred
• An ability to learn new technologies and a genuine interest in technology
• Salary: 35k – 45k
• Quarterly bonus scheme
• Private Health Insurance
• Flexible working
Our client, who provides Cyber Security and Data Loss Prevention solutions to governments, corporations and defense organisations, are looking for a Team Leader/Senior Engineer to join them in their Reading office.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Proven experience of leading and motivating a successful team
- Strong experience using C++ and Java
- Experience in delivering commercial software
In return you get a fantastic remuneration package and progression opportunities!
Apply today or contact Leonie on email Leonie.Whitehead@ingenio-global.com or phone +353879597086
Our client are revolutionising the transport industry with a top cloud dispatch system and we want you to be apart of it!
- Android Developer
- 4 years + experience using; Android SDK, cloud message APIs and push notifications, proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Confident with entire app life cycle
- Living in Dublin or willing to relocate
Our client, a UK and Ireland enterprise software solutions and services company are looking for an Engagement Manager (Project Manager) to join their team in Dublin.
Day to day responsibilities;
- IT business systems consultancy
- Deliver cloud-based, Sales & Service solutions
- Full project management from pre-sales consultation to implementation
If you have experience managing large scale projects in the digital transformation space, then we have the job for you!
Opportunity to work with big names in the Irish enterprise market with fantastic remuneration package.
If this role is of interest to you, get in touch today!
Salary: £60,000 (£120,000 OTE)
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for an experienced Sales Leader to take their next step in becoming a Head of Practice!
If this sounds like you, read on…
Based in a beautiful central London office with an amazing culture and funky quirks! Our client are a specialist carrier solutions provider selling a range of innovative connectivity solutions to UK SME clients.
We are looking for a charismatic, work sociable individual to join us!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing a team of 5-10 Account Managers
- Developing each team member to their full potential
- Making sure the team are always delivering on plan
You must have at least 5 years experience in the Telco industry.
Interviews being held week commencing 7th & 14th of August. So get in touch ASAP!
Have you just graduated? Then start reading!
An International Consultancy has opened an exciting opportunity for a recently graduated telecom engineer who wishes to kick start their career with an intense hands-on learning experience and the chance to join a remarkably accomplished team and learn, from some of the best and most experienced professionals in the industry.
We are looking for hungry and driven individuals to join an expert Radio Access Network Department which services some of the UK’s biggest fixed line network providers.
The graduate scheme will cover all aspects of essential training and will involve 1 week + of intensive training in Portugal in the client’s main headquarters.
For this position, we are also taking into consideration candidates with 1+ years’ experience.
We’d like to meet someone with:
- Academic background in telecommunications or similar;
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G (VoLTE preferential) technologies in terms of network design, planning and optimization concepts;
- Knowledge of EMS systems and related performance, configuration and fault data;
- Excellent communication skills including capability and interest in interacting daily with customers (meetings, delivery related negotiation);
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Team working spirit;
- Availability to travel.
This opportunity offers the chance to work in an international environment and get involved in some of the most challenging projects for the most technologically advanced telecom operators in the world.
Interested? Let’s get in touch!
Job Title: Avaya Helpdesk Engineer
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Start Date: September 2017
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHANGE?
Are you an Avaya Support Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Well look no further, I have the job for you!
Our client is an award winning managed service business focused on the Telco space with revenues in excess of £30million. This well-established business are looking to bring on an Avaya Helpdesk Engineer to join their growing team.
The position would be based in their fast-paced office in Hampshire. This is a busy office with a lively atmosphere!
This is a support based role and you would be acting as a tier one and tier two escalation point for all Avaya tickets when necessary.
We want somebody who has at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role with Avaya Aura.
If you consider yourself a good communicator and have an interest in technology network then you sound like the one for us.
Do you think you would be a good fit? Does this excite you?
If so, please get in touch.
Call me on +353872560242 or email me on Niamh.email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from YOU!
CALLING ALL TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERS!!!
One of the biggest US HQ’d tech giants are coming to Ireland very soon – they’re REALLY big in the Artificial Intelligence space and will be basing their International HQ in Dublin. They have asked us to help them find THEIR FIRST Engineer, which is a massive opportunity in itself – You’d literally be No 1! You need to have experience of supporting international customers in Cloud or SaaS technologies in one of Telephony, Contact Centre, Application or Database. The role would be based from home initially, while they search for a perm Dublin office. You’d have to spend some time training with their gurus on the West Coast of the US.
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application support to our global customers via phone and email communication.
- Troubleshoot software application issues
- Log customer reported defects in our case tracking system
- Provide constant and ongoing communication with customers regarding support case progress
- Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledgebase
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on customer requests to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to escalate key issues to ensure Customer Satisfaction remains high
- Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical discipline
- Extensive experience with technical support or software application support
- Ability to easily grasp technical concepts and act as the liaison between the customer and other technical teams
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system.
- Ability to distinguish and communicate the difference between user error and actual system defects
- Proactive: Willing to independently identify new problems and ask questions.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with one or more of the following recommended: Web based programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
- Special consideration for proficiency in the following languages: French and German
- Special consideration for candidates with experience in any of the following:
- Telephony Engineering (Working with phone systems, setup, configuration and call quality)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration
- Salesforce CRM administration
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €50,000.00 /year
Ingenio is a specialist recruitment business for technology professionals and our purpose is to source exceptional talent for leading service providers and enterprise companies in a variety of markets.
Office - New Broad Street House,35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH
Tel - +44 (0) 20 3862 3690
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office - 28-32 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel - +353 1 906 5710
E-Mail - email@example.com