Title: NOC Support Team Lead
Salary: Up to £55,000 depending on experience
Client: Our client is a specialist IT and communications provider, who assist businesses in applying the best possible technology to address the needs and IT priorities. They are a well-known Cisco partner based in London and have a reputation for developing the best talent in the industry.
The role of the NOC Support Team Lead is to be responsible for the running of an exceptional team that delivers the best-in-class support services to clients and the company themselves.
The aim is to run and develop a high value technical support service around the technologies of choice with absolute focus in excellence in customer service. The role involves management of a technical NOC sub team, reporting into and assisting the Support/MSCC Director.
There are five different sub-sections of responsibilities that make up this role, those being People, Clients, Proposition, Operational Excellence and Fiscal.- You will be tasked with managing the development and retention of support engineers to ensure delivery of the most highly skilled motivated and client focused support services in the market.
- Developmental one to ones with each member of the team per quarter
- Create training plans in line with the NOC team strategy
- Hosting and delivering NOC team meetings
- Managing the skills Matrix for the team to ensure it is complete and accurate
- Managing recruitment of new team members
- Assignment and management of technical leads
- Managing the holiday rotas, study leave, exams etc.
Our client believe that they deliver an exceptional service experience to their clients, and from this there is a list of outputs that are vital within this role:
- Adhoc face to face meetings with clients
- Ensure all client SLAs are met
- You will be personally handling support escalations from our clients
- Weekly, Monthly and adhoc KPI reports to clients
- Correct allocation of incidents based on skills and workload with specific engineers
- Ensure timely escalations of incidents to technical leads and T2/T3 engineers
The proposition for this role is to assist the Support/MSCC Director in executing strategic and tactical development plans for the NOC as required.
When it comes to Operations Excellence you will be requested to offer weekly statistical and performance reporting, along with a list of other areas:
- Daily ticket update reporting and Management
- Daily proactive breach analysis and management
- Assistance in the development and improvement of processes facilitating continuous improvement
- Management of Cisco PMC metrics relating to service requests and the management of how and when Cisco SRS are raised in the NOC.
There is also a certain aspect of fiscal involvement that will need to be carried out in this role so awareness of fiscal performance of the NOC and its relevance to decision making relating to expenditure is vital. You will also be tasked with management of the PRP elements relating to personal development for the NOC engineers.
Skills and Desirables:
- A passion for customer service
- To be driven to lead the best in class NOC team
- In-depth understanding of the Cisco technologies used by clients
- Be able to understand the dynamics of the Manage business and the need to perform against KPIs
- To understand that the primary focus is to serve our clients and our structure exists to serve the clients better and develop the team that you lead
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!