Title – Junior Service Manager
Location – Southwark, London
Company – Our client is a total solutions provider that specialises in unified communications, voice and data technologies, contact centres and network security – who aim to provide their customers with legendary service and support. They work with leading manufacturers in voice and data technology which enables them to recommend proven business transformation solutions that enabls their customers to gain operational and strategic advantage in the markets they serve.
Role – Following a record business performance in the financial role 14/15, G3Comms is investing in all areas of the business to support continued growth.
The help is required for a controller to come in as part of the engineer team to manage the day to day activities of the engineers, manage the suppliers that the client works with and also to log client calls for the engineers to handle.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £25,000 base salary
- Contributory pension
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
- Answer calls from clients and log a ticket for the engineers to complete
- Manage clients that G3 Comms engage with and make sure they fulfil their duties
- Handle the engineers diaries and book them in to the right client sites at the right time
- Manage the engineers so that they are following their diaries explicitly
- Educated to A – level or equivalent
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is preferred
- Previously worked as a controller or similar is favourable
- Excel and other Microsoft applications knowledge needed
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!