Job title: Enterprise Account Director (Mobile App Development)
Location – London, UK
Salary – To £70,000 basic, £140,000 OTE plus benefits
Client – Our client is on a mission to make it fast, easy and fun to deliver great mobile apps. Founded in 2011, they are a very fast-growing VC funded mobile startup with offices in San Francisco, Boston, Europe and Buenos Aires. Over 600,000 developers and over 30,000 customers use their technology because they provide the best platform to create and test fully native mobile apps for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows.
Role Outline – The Enterprise Account Director will be responsible for driving sales of the complete mobile development suite. The Enterprise Account Director will engage with product owners and software engineering teams to help the customers create exceptional user friendly experiences, get to market faster and reduce total cost of development.
- Discover new opportunities and expand renewals in named accounts in order to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual quota targets.
- Brilliantly articulate company’s vision and value proposition to stakeholders at every level of the customer’s organization. Must be able to articulate business benefits of products both conversationally and formally.
- Execute a solution sales process that adds value to customers through commercial teaching in order to win the business and establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Build strategic, long-term relationships with product owners and technical executives in named accounts.
- Develop and execute a territory sales and success plan, in partnership with Customer Success Engineer, to reach and educate new developers, support pre-sales opportunities, and engage solution partners in your accounts.
- Craft proposals and negotiate win-win deals that are good for customers and good for company
- Strong advocate for customer success and mobilize all appropriate resources to help customers succeed with their investments.
Key Requirements & Experience:
- 10+ years successful enterprise solution sales experience (software or professional services) in a commercial enterprise setting; experience with Global 1000 accounts preferred.
- Well-rounded business experience, and exceptional teaming, communication and presentation skills; Bachelors degree in business, software engineering, or relevant discipline required; MBA preferred.
- Good knowledge of software development projects and/or application lifecycle management; experience with Enterprise Mobile solutions is a plus.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and develop relationships with C-level executives across the business and IT.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota in previous 3 years of selling.
- Should be very familiar with CRM software, pipeline development and deal forecasting.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!