Title – Account Manager
Location – London
Salary – £26k basic, £32k OTE (Uncapped)
Client – Our client is an UK based small-medium sized telecommunications systems integrator that design their own telephone systems using Open Source Software to deliver bespoke cloud, hosted telephony and contact centre solutions to their clients.
The Role – This is largely an office-based role although you will spend time in meetings or visiting clients. You will be the sole account manager for the majority of clients and will support the named account manager on larger accounts.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and keep them happy
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Profile those accounts and update records in CRM
- Understand the client base, what we have sold to them and what we can sell to them…then upsell!
- Running client campaigns in line with marketing
- Where possible develop new business opportunities out of client base (referrals, contacts etc)
- Being the voice of the client internally by coordinating internal resources
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients
- Know our portfolio and pricing inside out
- Sending out quotes to your clients and support quote generation for larger clients
- Quarterly targets based on client contact/meetings
- Achieving a monthly GP target
Traits required to succeed
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Ability to deliver
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!