Have you just graduated? Then start reading!
An International Consultancy has opened an exciting opportunity for a recently graduated telecom engineer who wishes to kick start their career with an intense hands-on learning experience and the chance to join a remarkably accomplished team and learn, from some of the best and most experienced professionals in the industry.
We are looking for hungry and driven individuals to join an expert Radio Access Network Department which services some of the UK’s biggest fixed line network providers.
The graduate scheme will cover all aspects of essential training and will involve 1 week + of intensive training in Portugal in the client’s main headquarters.
For this position, we are also taking into consideration candidates with 1+ years’ experience.
We’d like to meet someone with:
- Academic background in telecommunications or similar;
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G (VoLTE preferential) technologies in terms of network design, planning and optimization concepts;
- Knowledge of EMS systems and related performance, configuration and fault data;
- Excellent communication skills including capability and interest in interacting daily with customers (meetings, delivery related negotiation);
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Team working spirit;
- Availability to travel.
This opportunity offers the chance to work in an international environment and get involved in some of the most challenging projects for the most technologically advanced telecom operators in the world.
Interested? Let’s get in touch!