We’re seeking a Support Engineer – Genesys PureEngage, who will be based in our clients Dublin office.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics of the role.
· To provide assistance and guidance to the current technical team responsible for maintaining the configuration of all the clients Genesys environments.
· Modifies Genesys system configuration based on business requirements and other factors.
· Isolate, reproduce reproducing and resolve problems using available systems and tools, and investigate potential workarounds for verified defects.
· Deliver product and related technical training/mentoring to other Technical Support staff and ensure that ‘knowledge transfer’ sessions are conducted.
· To interface with and monitor the activities of Tier 3 Support Level, where the problem cannot be resolved at the Tier 2 Support level.
· Assist and provide timely and clear communication regarding application issues and remediation efforts
· Provide guidance in planning and performing deployment of new contact center technologies and upgrades.
· Coordinates and manages planned system maintenance and change control process.
· Participate in a shift and ‘on-call’ roster as necessary, to provide support coverage throughout the EMEA/APAC/US region.
· Perform other related support duties, as required by the client
· Oversee the delivery of RCA’s and contribute to internal post-mortem documents required.
· Provide updates to existing design documentation – addenda to the client’s technical documentation (including, but not limited to: Tech Design Spec, As-Built or Run Book), and/or delivery of net-new design documentation for new features
What you will need to succeed:
· 8+ years designing or administrating call center environments with demonstrated in-depth Genesys PureEngage mastery.
· 4+ years’ experience in Genesys SIP
· 4+ years of experience with PureEngage
· The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a very fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Extensive knowledge of call center environments and routing with specific knowledge and experience with Genesys call center applications and routing;
· Nice call recording software; and solid understanding of basic networking (Cisco); firewalls; server (Windows); VMWare; SAN (NetApp); and database technologies.
· Formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent based on job experience
· VoIP software design and implementation experience
· Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to interact with other business professionals and team members in a professional manner
Day Rate- €650 per day.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then I want to hear from you now!!
Call +353873364835 or e-mail cian.aylwardATingenio-global.com.