Job title: Business Development Director (Public Sector)
Location – UK (National role)
Salary – To £120k OTE
Client – Our client is the UK’s leading independent provider of cloud and managed communications services. Their flexible, integrated communications services encompass unified communications, mobility, networks and connectivity, contact centres and document solutions.
Role Outline – The Business Development Manager will form part of a sales team working under the direction of the Head of Public Sector client team. This team is one of the top performing commercial teams within our client’s business and focuses on the Local & Central Government, Healthcare, Social Housing and Higher & Further Education segments. The purpose of the role is to consistently achieve target by generating and closing new business opportunities.
- Proven success performing against new business sales targets for the last 5 years
- Experience managing and developing Local Government, Health and other Public Sector opportunities
- Familiar with procurement frameworks, the Government procurement Service and European Journal procedures
- A Solution Sales professional, proficient in the Unified Communications arena
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and produce first class complex bid and tender responses
- Proven track record of success achieving new sales revenues year on year
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!