Our client a specialist Systems Integrator focused on delivering exceptional customer contact strategies, applications and solutions. As their business grows in the UK, and internationally, you will join their business as a Workforce Optimisation Presales Specialist, assisting prospects and clients in the discovery and design phase.
Role overview You will design fit-for-purpose Workforce Management (WFM) and Workforce Optimisation (WFO) solutions for clients. You will be part of a brilliant team of technical experts to design integrated UC and Contact Centre solutions. You will help and assist commercial salespeople with technical expertise throughout the sales cycle, and will demonstrate Sabio’s WFO capability and thought leadership in the marketplace.
Responsibilities Commercial & Product Ownership
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary specialist expertise to enable them to sell Verint and Avaya Workforce Optimisation solutions
- Ownership of the WFO project and support targets (net new project and support business)
- Responsible for working with the business stakeholders to define additions and extensions to the WFO portfolio in order to ensure the proposition is relevant and compelling.
- Responsible for delivering the agreed propositions to market and their associated commercial targets.
Core Presales Skills
- Responsible for pricing WFO business
- Responsible for ensuring project and support risk is managed
- Responsible for the accurate production of Statements of Work which define the contractual scope of the solution.
- Works with internal WFO delivery team to ensure accurate project scoping and expectation setting.
- Act as the subject matter expert for appropriate product related enquiries.
- Support marketing with knowledge and materials to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Attend customer events in person or virtually to create the excitement for the product area – specifically with our association to the Professional Planning Forum.
- Ability to support client relationships at a senior level to promote business benefits.
Desirable skills or experience:
- Prior knowledge of Verint V7.8 – V11.1 WFO technology and Avaya WFO R10 – R12
Required skills or experience:
- Strong pre-sales and commercial sales skills
- Has strong experience of designing WFO solutions including;
- Professional services for new systems and upgrades
- Technology design for new systems and upgrades
- Must possess a blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Tenacity to seek a business and customer win / win solution
- Comfortable working independently, requiring guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Strong customer service awareness
- Technically accredited within network services discipline
- Passion and drive for change
- Continually seek methods to standardise and streamline sales and implementation processes driving these through to realise greater business efficiency
- Possesses key characteristics associated with team work
- Previously driven by metric and KPI’s
- Creative ability to produce high quality content for marketing material
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to co-ordinate a remote virtual team
- Flexibility both in approach and availability
- Communication: explains requirements/deliverables to a variety of audiences and ensures meaning is understood
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!