Are you a naturally engaging person who thrives in working within a busy environment?
Our client who is an International IT communications and services provider is offering a fantastic career opportunity in a Sales Operations Administrator position. With a global reach stretching across 3 continents and projects in over 50 countries they are looking to hire a candidate who has the following:
- Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Previous experience in Support/Operations is a plus
- Strong administrative and excellent organisation skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- An understanding of margins, discounts and currencies.
- Order processing for new business as well as renewals.
- Work closely with the Sales Account manager to ensure conversions are completed.
- Work with partners to ensure deliveries are made on time.
- Book project resources internally.
- Post Order Management – Invoicing/Filing/Client Communications
- Maintain and update the Asset database
- Salary: 21K – 27K
- Career progression.
- Work in a dynamic office environment based in London.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!