Our client is a supplier of IT solutions listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and have won various other awards.
They are currently searching for an Account Development Representative to join their fast-paced growing business.
You will be responsible for carrying out the below:
- Conduct an agreed number of proactive outbound phone calls per day to schedule meetings with targeted organisations for sales executives
- Initiate high level conversations with Senior Executives in target and prospect accounts
- Create, prioritise and qualify target account lists
- Research and build new and existing accounts to generate sales leads and more opportunities
- To manage inbound enquiries, via telephone, email ETC
- Overall management of lead management process. From when a leads comes in to how they are managed long-term, and eventually bringing them into the sales funnel when appropriate
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Cold-calling experience
- Passion for technology – professional can do attitude
- Good communication and persuasive skills, particularly over the telephone
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to understand and qualify customer requirements, identifying potential solutions to fulfil these needs
- CRM Experience (Microsoft CRM Dynamics)
This a great way to get into a company which can intern offer you a long-term career in sales with training and a clear progression plan.
Our client is also offering a very competitive package for this role and its location.
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!