Server Support Consultant (Contract, Sweden)
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Assignment start: ASAP
Rate £350-400 paid in SEK
Duration: 6 months, with possibility for extension
Our client is looking for a Server support consultant within their Hosting section. The consultant will be a part of a team of 5 person that are serving all of the company’s divisions across the globe. Due to expansion and acquisition the demand of this teams services are growing within the company and you will be a large part of its success. You need to have a problem-solving and curious mindset with the ability to adjust and adapt to the task at hand. High service level and an outgoing personality is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge within Windows environment
- MS SQL
- Web/file server support
- Knowledge within Linux/ RedHat is an advantage but not required.
- +5 years relevant / similar experience from this field of work
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
An exciting new project has become available for a Transmission Planner-Coordinator to join a leading service provider headquartered in Germany. The initial contract will be for 3 months with a guaranteed extension up to 1 year as the project is scoped out till 2022.
We are looking for someone with an Intermediate level of German as communication with the end client is crucial.
Skill set required
Understand the Transmission HLD/LLD and coordinate all milestones of Transmission IP/WDM integration part including
– Carrier Management,
– IP/WDM equipment installation/integration,
Manage Regional Subcontractor and control the Site Quality
Participate in Weekly Meetings and communicate with Customers, Partners, Carriers, Parallel Ongoing Projects.
Provide Weekly, Quarterly and Yearly Forecast about Installation and Integration Plan
Report to the Regional PM, to Customer, to Countrywide PM
Transmission HLD/LLD Planning Experience (Fiber Optic)
Experience in a Fiber Optic Transmission Rollout project in a Mobile Network.
Intermediate German Language (ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE IN GERMAN IS A MUST)
- Working Experience in Telefonica Germany or E-Plus Network
- OSN/Router/WDM installation/integration experience
- WDM (Huawei/ ADVA) and Router (Huawei/ Tellabs) Certification
Are you up for the challenge? Apply and let’s get in contact.
Our client, an award winning IT managed services provider that work with some of Ireland’s biggest names, are looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Dublin.
This is a role managing high level accounts across multiple verticals in the Irish Market.
The ideal candidate will have experience in selling managed services, cloud services and digital enablement. Experience working across multiple verticals and achieving targets in excess of €650,000 is essential.
Full benefits, mileage, flexible working
For more information email email@example.com or call 087 959 7086
Our client are a US headquartered business, who have in the last 12 months landed in Europe, and are looking to massively disrupt the Cloud/SaaS/Artificial Intelligence space.
They have asked me to help them find an Implementation Consultant
The role of the Implementation Consultant is to manage the end to end process from point of sale, through to launch. With three KEY parts:
- Project Management
- Technical Implementer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Implementation
- Creation and Management of projects
- Managing relationships with customers and Deal with any issues immediately, managing any risks and issues effectively to avoid escalation
- Installing platforms as well as providing all technical support and expertise
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge of sales operations, processes, metrics, and management techniques
- Experience using or implementing Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience of SAAS software implementations
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please APPLY TODAY!
Contact Niamh on +353 87 256 0242 or email: niamh.connolly @ingenio-global.com
Our client, a leading managed services provider are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team based in Dublin.
They are a 100% sales focused business, working with some of the biggest names in Ireland. Great package, full benefits and flexible working.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify, progress and harness a qualified and comprehensive pipeline of new business opportunities within the SMB and Enterprise sector.
- Make a positive contribution to wider sales team and overall business unit development and strategy.
- Represent the company at industry and or other networking events where relevant.
- Achieve all sales targets
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven track record of achieving and succeeding targets of 500k+
- Experience selling into SMB and Enterprise market across multiple verticals.
Experience selling at least one of the following products;
- Managed Services
- Cloud Services
- Digital Enablement
- Workplace collaboration & Mobility Services
- Security & Compliance
- Consultancy Services
- Flexible Working
Plus lots more
Are you used to taking a high volume of calls per day? Are you interested in your next contract role?
Do you want to join one of Ireland’s fastest growing System Integration companies in the voice and voice recording space?
My client have just won over a MASSIVE managed outsourced contract with an international carrier and will acquire 350 new customers and need somebody to join their team as a Service Desk Adviser at this exciting time.
The role will involve:
- Answering a high volume of calls per day
- Logging tickets with the engineers and liaising with them on a regular basis
- General office administration duties
- Working in a very fast-paced environment
This is a 10 month contract role based in DUBLIN WEST!!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please get in touch today!!
Call Niamh on +353872560242 or email Niamh at Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a Global leader that offer IT Services, Outsourcing and IT consultancy are looking for a CONTRACT MANAGER to join their team.
This role is a 1 year contract role !!
The company itself are worth over 4 billion USD with over 100,000 employees across 90 countries so this is a MASSIVE opportunity not to be missed!
If you have 10 years + experience in a similar role within the Telco/ IT Delivery industries then please apply today !!
Contact Niamh on +353 87 256 0242 or Email: email@example.com
Our client, an award-winning sales lead generation & market intelligence company are looking for Inside Sales Executives to join the team based in Dublin City Centre.
The Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for converting sales leads from the Corporate and high SME sector into customers.
- Inside sales and outbound cold calling to highly qualified leads
- Convert qualified sales leads into customers.
- Resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues.
- Onboarding new customers
- 2+ years proven in B2B outbound sales role
- Comfortable doing cold calling and strong objection handling
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self- motivated & driven
Did you know the IoT industry is predicted to reach $267B by 2020?
BCG predicts that by 2020, €250B ($267B) will be spent on IoT technologies, products, and services making it one of the largest growing sectors worldwide.
Fancy joining the revolution?
I’m currently searching for a Head of Product Management to join a Global Telecoms Organization.
We are looking for someone with the ability to build a product marketing competency in an International business unit and create a Marketing strategy focused on attracting and recruiting new channel partners and growth in the U.S
The role will require a constant review of the environment and ecosystems for international products to ensure a correct strategic path.
You will have full ownership of Product roadmap with a close interface into Technology whilst creating and defining pricing models and financial support packages for partners and product set.
Skills & Knowledge
Member of Association of International Product Marketing & Management (AIPMM) preferred
- Degree level education with relevant degree (2:1 minimum)
- Previous Experience of international IOT market drivers and players
- Previous experience in IOT or Manufacturing product development function
- Previous product marketing experience developing product strategies and ownership of product roadmaps and lifecycles
Is this you? Send us your most up to date CV and let’s get in touch!
Ingenio is a specialist recruitment business for technology professionals and our purpose is to source exceptional talent for leading service providers and enterprise companies in a variety of markets.
Office - New Broad Street House,35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH
Tel - +44 (0) 20 3862 3690
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office - 28-32 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel - +353 1 906 5710
E-Mail - email@example.com