CALLING ALL TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERS!!!
One of the biggest US HQ’d tech giants are coming to Ireland very soon – they’re REALLY big in the Artificial Intelligence space and will be basing their International HQ in Dublin. They have asked us to help them find THEIR FIRST Engineer, which is a massive opportunity in itself – You’d literally be No 1! You need to have experience of supporting international customers in Cloud or SaaS technologies in one of Telephony, Contact Centre, Application or Database. The role would be based from home initially, while they search for a perm Dublin office. You’d have to spend some time training with their gurus on the West Coast of the US.
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application support to our global customers via phone and email communication.
- Troubleshoot software application issues
- Log customer reported defects in our case tracking system
- Provide constant and ongoing communication with customers regarding support case progress
- Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledgebase
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on customer requests to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to escalate key issues to ensure Customer Satisfaction remains high
- Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical discipline
- Extensive experience with technical support or software application support
- Ability to easily grasp technical concepts and act as the liaison between the customer and other technical teams
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system.
- Ability to distinguish and communicate the difference between user error and actual system defects
- Proactive: Willing to independently identify new problems and ask questions.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with one or more of the following recommended: Web based programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
- Special consideration for proficiency in the following languages: French and German
- Special consideration for candidates with experience in any of the following:
- Telephony Engineering (Working with phone systems, setup, configuration and call quality)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration
- Salesforce CRM administration
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €50,000.00 /year