Our Client has a proud heritage of over 120 years in Jersey providing services to consumers and businesses. They are a global company at the forefront of technological innovation!!
Currently, they have an AMAZING job opportunity for a Software Integration Test Manager in Jersey Channel Isles, UK!
- You will report to Head of Software Services
- Be responsible for quality testing of in-house developed software, ensuring a robust and timely delivery
- Be responsible for the creation, co-ordination and execution of software testing, using internal and external parties
- Ensure a consistent, organisation-wide approach to software testing
- Create strong business engagement across delivery and receiving functions with a strong focus on automation
- Experience in developing and testing software in complex integrated application environments
- In-depth knowledge of the IT architecture in a high-growth IT / Telco business
- Experience and knowledge of implementing and improving software test toolkits, exposure encompassing but not limited to: CI/CD toolkits i.e. GIT variants, Jenkins, Jmeter, Jira etc.
Nice to have skills:
- BSS, OSS, ERP, Web, Mobile App, Security
- Java, .Net, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- ITIL, eTOM, BCS, Agile, Prince
- HyperV, VMWare, OpenStack, Citrix, Windows Server, Linux
Competitive Salary + 26 Days Holiday + Pension Scheme + Performance Bonus + Private Health + Dental Package + Death in Service
Do you love responsibility? Are you excited by quality testing of in-house software? Are you driven by the future of automation?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately. Click apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 87 096 3282.
Following your application for this specific role, Ingenio may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.