INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE – €40,000 OTE
Founded in 2010, iCabbi is a world leader in dispatch technology. An award winning Irish technology success story with an international presence, it has grown to over 90 people – thanks to their innovative, cloud based software. Headquartered in North County Dublin, and with offices in the UK, US and Canada, their environment is fast paced, fun and everything you would expect from an exciting start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to propel their career in technology, with a strong career path in place for an ambitious individual.
iCabbi is looking for two Inside Sales and Marketing Executives to join a brand-new function within their business designed to fuel their next wave of growth. This new function represents a significant opportunity for the right candidates to demonstrate their capabilities in a fast-moving environment and to help develop and implement a critical process. Delivering results for the business here will impact sales, marketing and product strategy in both existing and new markets across the world. The candidates who can meet this challenge have a bright future in iCabbi.
- Researching, gathering and storing prospective customer information (also known as prospecting) is one of your primary responsibilities every day.
- Consistent management and updating of iCabbi’s CRM is key to success in your role.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through high-volume outbound cold calls and emails.
- Booking qualified opportunities for the appropriate Field Sales executives for further development and closure.
- Uncovering and sharing useful market intelligence through communication with prospects and current customers.
- Liaising with and reporting results directly to Senior Sales and Marketing management.
The person/ experience required;
- One to two years in an inside sales or market research role is required with experience in the basics of market research
- You must be well organised and an expert in managing your time on a day to day basis.
- Experience with prospecting and managing information is a must-have.
- Strong phone presence and experience or tenacity for dialling dozens of calls per day.
- You can understand and relay customer needs and requirements effectively.
- Motivated and used to working in a target driven environment.
- Experience working with CRM is a major plus.
Salary: Up to €30,000 basic salary plus €10,000 OTE.