Are you looking for an opportunity to work as a Client Account Manager with a London based leading tech company to drive their business forward? With our client, you will be home based , manage accounts with some of the largest companies in the North of England utilising their market leading Contact Centre software and unified communications solutions.
You will need:
- 3rd level education (in an appropriate tech subject)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Tech Sales role – preferably in the Contact Centre or Telecommunications markets
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Solid proposal writing/presentation delivery experience
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline across company products and services with all clients
- Create new business opportunities through client meetings based on self-generation, personal networks and working closely with in-house lead generation.
- Create and present solutions to prospects/customers at a very high standard.
- Work in collaboration with various other departments to create bid responses and tenders and act as the ultimate authority before release to the customer
- As the commercial lead, drive the pricing and win strategy for each opportunity displaying strong negotiation skills to maximise return and protect the integrity of each deal.
Targets will be £800,000 – £1,000,000 annually.
Salary: £45-55,000 – Opportunity to double salary with OTE.
Apply Now for a confidential discussion on the role.