Are you looking for your next step as an Instrumentation Design Engineer???? If so, THIS is the role for YOU!!!
Your role, as Instrumentation Design Engineer, will be reporting to the Technical Services Manager. This is a key role for new product development in a rapidly growing company.
It will comprise of the assessment of feasibility of sensors for a number of identified commercial opportunities with subsequent design, prototyping and testing of integrated systems.
The successful Instrumentation Design Engineer will be joining a team of 5 electronics and software engineers, where specifically you will be contributing from the instrument design perspective.
About the Company
Our client develops and deploys smart, rugged IoT instrumentation for remote environmental monitoring, employing robust analytics to deliver high quality data from harsh and hazardous locations.
Our innovative technology is actively used to detect and mitigate against ground gas risks, accelerating the remediation of contaminated land sites and provides a cost-effective solution to long-term monitoring requirements.
The client is commercially active in brownfield redevelopments, waste management and oil & gas sectors. From 2 people in early 2017 to a team now of 13 based in both Dublin and the UK, they’re a company on the move and expecting significant growth in the year ahead.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in electronic engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in instrumentation design & development
- Strong experience in project management, scope detailing and multitasking
- Strong skills in design thinking, conceptualisation, prototyping and design for manufacture
- Familiarity with sensors specification & integration
- Experience in design and implementation of off-grid remote sensor instrumentation is very advantageous
- Experience in mechanical engineering/CAD/Fusion 360 an advantage
- Strong work ethic and ambition. We have big dreams for the future and we’d hope you would have the same!
- Interest in sensors, data and environmental technologies
- A self-starter with a flair for and ability to work towards delivering goals. We’re a close-knit team that work daily with each other, so teamwork and enthusiasm is vital
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Commercially aware and have ability to undertake value engineering activities and implement new technologies where they are implemented to provide costs effective solutions
- Attention to detail and high standard of quality of work. Quality of data/product being provided to customers is critical, so we need you to bring your ‘A’ game!
If this is the role for you then I want to hear from you NOW!!!
Call Ryan on +353873421869 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org