Exciting job opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer has opened up with leading cloud-based marketing and analytics company in Towcester, Northamptonshire! Their platform enables large companies to analyse their website and engage their customers using advanced analytics.
- Passionate about testing!
- Understand the value of collaboration and soliciting opinions and approaches that may differ from yours
- Ready to pick up and enhance existing automated and manual tests
What you will do:
- Develop, maintain & execute manual/automated tests that cover functional and non-functional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements.
- Work with other engineers to increase QA productivity and efficiency
- Build and maintain test automation in line with agreed standards including associated documentation
- Help the development team to develop software with a focus on a quality deliverable
- Work closely with the Product manager and developers in refinement, estimation & planning
You will need:
- 3+ years of experience in QA testing
- Knowledge of QA processes and methodologies
- Web services knowledge (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with test automation in the following settings: Web, Mobile, Web Services;
- Experience with creating/maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience with test automation tools as JUnit, codeception etc.
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, GoCD)
- Knowledge/Experience in Web Security and experience of testing same
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately. Send your CV to email@example.com or call +353 83 096 3282.