Our Client is a publishing and marketing partner for development studios of free2play games. This is one of the fastest growing markets worldwide, and turnover in the billions of dollars which entertain millions of gamers worldwide. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Data Analyst to join their Munich team for an immediate start.
You would be responsible for analytics which is the backbone of the company – from in-game behaviors to KPI driven marketing, analytics provides the background for other departments, our operations and decisions.
- Manage, enhance and control their analytics system
- Handle tracking solutions and various data sources; merge, sort and interpret data, make data readable and usable
- Developing dashboards, models and forecasts, standard and ad-hoc reports
- Work with the product team on game and user analysis
- Provide decisive metrics to the marketing team
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Data Analyst, ideally 2 years
- Analytical, number-driven mindset
- Proactive, detail-oriented and accurate work style
- Experience in scripting language (preferred Python)
- Experience in working with Databases/RDMS (preferred MySQL)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good communication skills, confidence in presenting numbers and evaluations to the team and to developers
- Very good written and spoken English
- No German necessary
Package on Offer:
- Salary €41,000 per annum + bonus €4000 per annum = €45,000/year
- Autonomy and excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in a highly dynamic and globally acting company
- Relocation support if required
- Offering visa sponsorship
- Flexible working hours, local transport ticket, contributions to pension fund and more
- An exciting, international role in a growing, specialized company with industry experts at work based in the heart of Munich in an outstanding working atmosphere
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately. Click apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 87 096 3282.