A new exciting job for Customer Relationship Data Manager has opened up with a major art institution in Glasgow, Scotland! This a permanent opportunity within their Fundraising team and you will be focused on their income opportunities across all fundraising and ticket sales channels.
What you will do:
• Maintain and run their CRM (Customer Relations Management) system
• Analyse, process and manage the customer data and fundraising data trends (ex. ticket buyer data, gifts, direct debits, gift aid records)
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of financial transactions
• Create monthly reports to monitor revenue and expenses, working closely with Finance team and Fundraising colleagues
• Use the CRM to identify fundraising prospects and develop strategies to maximize ticket buying and gifts from individuals
• Ensure that the CRM follows GDPR best practices and assist with the ongoing development of privacy and data protection procedures
What skills and experience you need to have:
• Experience using CRM database, fundraising or ticketing system
• Experience with data management, analysis and creating reports within the CRM
• Crystal Reports, MS Access and MS Excel experience mandatory
• Imports, merges and mass updates experience within the CRM database
• Experience creating reports with the Crystal Reports database
• Understanding of GDPR practices
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with the clients
• Self-motivated and a team player
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary of £28,000 – £35,000
• 35 hours/week, working time from 9:30am – 5:30pm
• 25 days per annum holidays plus 10 public holidays
• Pension scheme (employer contribution)
If you’re interested to hear more about this opportunity, send your CV to Lydia on email@example.com!