Business Development Manager – Africa
My client is an international telecommunication provider dedicated to delivering world-class services who are looking for a Business Development Manager. Do you have experience in Fraud Protection and developing relationships with MNOs and MVNOs in Africa? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
In addition to Business development and account management you will develop new Operator relationships in African regions and drive the launch of Fraud Protection services in new territories. You will also work alongside key commercial partners to ensure potential buyers are highlighted to purchase data services.
• Key account manager for Africa’s largest Mobile Operators – engaging with various stakeholders within each business to ensure our client is recognized as a trusted partner
• Securing agreement from Mobile Operators to launch Fraud Protection Services in Africa
• Developing new business opportunities with the Operators to grow Fraud Protection revenues and explore new ways to work together
• Oversee and drive international territory roll out in other African regions – managing project status and timelines
• Owning all MNO approval processes and ensuring that our client meets all contractual obligations
• Sourcing potential buyers and identifying user cases where the Fraud Protection Solutions will be of interest mainly in the financial sector
• Providing accurate reporting to Head of Fraud Protection Services regarding progress; timelines; challenges etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience working with Mobile Operators in these regions. Good Contacts network is a must
• Proven track record in a sales / business development environment
• Understanding of Mobile Operator data services and their value in the market
• Any contacts or previous experience in financial sector would be an advantage
Competitive salary + uncapped bonus
Interested? If so please apply to Jenny El Gabali on firstname.lastname@example.org