Global organisation is urgently searching for a Security Product Manager to join their teams.
Day 2 day tasks:
- Develop and execute an innovative and profitable “Go to Market” strategy to support the client’s security portfolio that aligns to the overall GE strategy
- Develop product and service propositions, inc appraise new ideas, prepare business cases and obtain stakeholder support
- Facilitate and coordinate Product introduction, define processes and communicate internally, ensure the process is understood and what is expected at each stage
- Act as a subject matter expert for Cloud Service/security propositions with a vertical market and client-led focus, including strategic positioning the clients brand within the competitive landscape
- Introduce and manage new propositions, inc develop end-to-end services processes, ensure legal / regulatory compliance, establish processes and training for pre / post support, produce portfolio documentation and support materials, be responsible for launch, inc in-depth sales on-boarding
- In-life management of portfolio, ie monitor performance against target & market, propose and introduce enhancements, promote propositions to relevant channels and produce exit / replacement strategy for products & service to be withdrawn
- Monitor performance against annual targets (budgets / others) for the products & services, identify and recommend actions which can / should be taken (as outlined above) to resolve an under-performance
- Communicate services and proposition target market, portfolio elements and promotional targets to the business, enable suitable campaign delivery and appropriate sales activity
- Develop financial plans in conjunction with the key stake holders to support the introduction of new services and propositions
- Maintain and prioritise key portfolio KPIs to monitor changes in portfolio behaviour
- Manage and develop Suppliers, Manufacturers and Business Partners relationships, identify key influencers
- Previous demonstrable experience in a similar Product Manager role
- Innovative thinking: Understanding of key market drivers and knowledge to exploit them
- Experience of leading key strategic initiatives
- Experience of managing commercial relationships and documentation
- Highly numerical / analytical / excellent attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Achieve deadlines
- Clear communication skills, can simplify complex analytical or technical subjects
- Experience in any one of these vendors: Cisco, Palo Alto or Fortinet.
- Good knowledge on security products.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please feel free to send your CV and we will be in contact with you shortly.