Our Client a leading C++ tech company and since 2002 has been producing graphics software for automated PowerPoint. They take great pride in their software and have an exceptional reputation for their technical support. Working as part of their technical support team, you will check new features to ensure they are usable and understandable. You will also have responsibility for reviewing updates, installing and testing in detail and will work on products that over 650,000 world-wide professionals rely on.
They are now looking for a Software Tester who is highly motivated, precise, organised and has an eye for detail to join their team in Berlin.
Experience & Skills:
• Responsible for working on support issues from beginning to end with direct contact with a global customer base
• Improve software by communicating directly with the development team
• Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly with PowerPoint and Excel
• Must be fluent in English if you have German language skills this would be a plus
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary – €40000 – €55000 dependent on experience
• Flexible working hours including an option to work part-time
• Relocation may be supported for the right candidate
Do you have a passion for the software industry and desire to part of a growing company if so please apply to Jenny El Gabali on email firstname.lastname@example.org