Business Development Manager – UK
My client is an international telecommunication provider dedicated to delivering world-class services who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Croydon team. Do you have experience in Fraud Protection and developing relationships with UK MNOs and MVNOs? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
In addition to Business development and account management you will develop new Operator relationships internationally and drive the launch of SI services in new territories.
• Key account manager for UK’s four largest Mobile Operators – engaging with various stakeholders within each business to ensure our client is perceived as a trusted partner
• Provide project teams with the required support to launch bespoke projects
• Oversee international territory roll out – managing project status and timelines
• Owning all MNO approval processes and ensuring that our client meets all contractual obligations
• Working closely with GSMA to ensure alignment with Mobile Connect standards and to keep abreast of industry developments
• Reporting to MNO business owners on financial performance and business development strategy
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• overall project management and delivery experience; working with MNOs; managing Pan European accounts
• Proven track record in a commercial environment working to delivery deadlines
• Knowledge and experience of digital identity solutions using Operator data
Competitive salary + uncapped bonus
Interested? If so please apply to Jenny El Gabali on firstname.lastname@example.org