Title – Business Development Director – Healthcare
Location – Home Based
Salary – £125,000 OTE + £5,000 car allowance
Client – Our client is a large mid-size Systems Integrator with offices across the UK.
Role – The Business Development Director is a member of the Sales team working under the direction of the Head of Healthcare to ensure outstanding sales to prospective UK Public Sector NHS accounts (Predominately NHS Foundation Trusts, Mental Health Trusts, Community Health Trusts and Ambulance Trusts).
The purpose of this role is to achieve target by creating / closing new business opportunities into the UK NHS Market place and to consistently exceed target month on month.
- Annual Year 1 Gross Profit Target (£725,000)
- Primary focus will be selling a mix of the following Cloud based and on-premise Managed Service offerings: Unified Communications and IP Telephony, Enterprise Mobility, Contact Centre Management Outsourcing, Video Conferencing and Patient Entertainment Systems.
- Generate sufficient new business to ensure sales targets are met as a minimum
- Hit first year Gross Profit target
- Attend customer meetings
- Grow a sustainable pipeline equating to 3 x annual target
- Develop a clear understanding of the client’s range of services, in-line with overall business objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of the type of business relationships our client wants to establish
- Assess and research the suitability of potential leads allocated from any source in consultation with the Head of Healthcare prior to pursuing
- Investigate nature of business of potential customers
- Establish relationships with suppliers to facilitate the overall provision of services to customers
- Maintain accurate records, using CRM, for forecasting purposes to facilitate on-target revenue generation
- Delivery of Gross Profit in agreed business areas
- Development and maintenance of accurate and suitably sized pipeline
- Developing a thorough understanding of our client’s business and internal processes
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!