Job title: Avaya Tier 2 Support Engineer
Location – USA (preferred location is Illinois)
Salary – To $80k plus bonus
Client – Our client is an innovative and progressive global communications enabler with a vision to become the partner of choice for global telecoms innovation. With over 120 years’ experience, they have gone from strength to strength and is now a leading UK communications provider with international presence across Europe, Asia and the United States that has aided its evolution in becoming a leading supplier in roamed services.
Role Outline – The Avaya Tier 2 Support Engineer will form part of a growing support function within our client’s global operations centre. The role will take responsibility for the second time fix on client service issues and will be working through all voice and data faults. The role will provide remote support services to customers throughout the US, UK and Europe, and is expected to deliver exceptional customer service in the most cost effective and efficient manner to the business.
- Hold one or more of the following Avaya, Cisco & Microsoft certifications – ACA, ACS, CCNA, MCSE
- Minimum 2 years of experience within industry
- Have experience in Avaya Communication Manager and peripherals, or an appreciation of a multiple number of platforms
- Hold or be working towards achieving a minimum of an ACA qualification
- RFA qualified and capable of licensing a new installation or carrying out a maintenance replacement
- Basic networking skills including TCP/IP, firewalls, and internet technologies
- Have experience of VoIP and understand how to configure it
If this is a role you would be interested in hearing more about, apply today by using our online form and a member of our team will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your application!