Job Title: Avaya Support Engineer
Location: Manchester (Trafford Park)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an Avaya Support Engineer, who is looking for an amazing new opportunity?
Well look no further, this is the job for you!
An award winning Avaya Diamond Partner known nationwide for communications technologies and services are looking to expand their team with talented professionals. Their customers are mid-market and enterprise businesses which operate within the public sectors both in the UK and Globally. They have a requirement for an Avaya Engineer (could be either Aura Communication Manager or IP Office) to join their growing Service Desk team. You will be self-motivated, sociable, has a “get it done” attitude. You need to be able to perform as part of a high functioning team.
- Responsibility to ensure personal learning and development is maintained, and a full understanding of our client’s products and services to ensure you are comfortable in our client’s solutions
- Management of tickets and escalation to manufacturers
- Complete Tier 1-2 investigation & diagnostics, including enhanced monitoring
- You need to have engineering experience (either support or installation) with Avaya technology – either Aura CM or IP Office
- Amazing customer service whether it be, on email, over the phone or face-face with clients
- It is a must that the candidate has worked for a Service Provider/Systems Integrator/Business Partner previously
If this sounds like the job for you, please get in touch or apply here!