Exciting job opportunity for a Application Support Engineer with a leading cloud-based marketing and analytics company in Towcester, Northamptonshire, UK! Their platform enables large companies to analyse their website and engage their customers using advanced analytics.J
The role focuses on platform support, user training and on-boarding new clients, with secondary responsibilities as part of the services team to assist the Client Services Executives in various client projects and managing accounts if required.
- Providing user support via telephone and email for our email and multi-channel platforms
- Providing user training sessions for new clients
- Managing the on-boarding process for new clients
- Writing help articles and user documents
- Testing new platform features and updates
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a software/application support role
- Proven experience in supporting users of software platforms to a reasonable technical level
- Delivery of user training sessions
- A relationship builder with strong customer facing skill
- Experience with HTML design tools and builders, particularly with email design
- An eye for detail with the highest quality control standards
Competitive salary, bonus, commission and pension available!
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 83 096 3282.