Are you looking for your next Opportunity as an Account Director? If you think this is the role for you then I want to hear from you NOW!!
Ingenio Global is working with a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business and they are looking for an Account Director in their Telecoms and Technology sector across EMEA
The Account Director will operate a hybrid Account Manager / Hunter role and must have 10+ years of working in / with IT Outsourcers / Systems Integration businesses and should have sold / had exposure to “end user services” as a value proposition.
The clients assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public-sector organizations in more than 100 countries.
The clients Telecommunication & Technology (T&T) Sector sells services-led Multivendor deployment and maintenance services, Managed Services, Advanced Services and Telecom Store Solutions to Telecommunications (Wireline and Wireless), IT Manufacturers and Systems Integrators in 180 countries.
The key role of Strategic Account Director (AD) is to be the advocate of the Client into identified IT Outsourcers, a strategic market for T&T, to secure the growth of profitable orders and revenue for the T&T business unit. The AD will be responsible for accurate forecasting of global orders and revenue for their region through the entire sales cycle from fulfilment and service delivery, understanding the timing of the quote to cash process including managing the Accounts Receivables to ensure timely delivery of services as well as payment of invoices for T&T’s revenue stream.
- The Account Director (AD) reports to the Sales Director, ITO & Regional, EMEA
- The Account Director develops targeted IT Outsourcer accounts where the client already has high level relationships and is closing early business.
- AD must have 10+ years of working in / with IT Outsourcers / Systems Integration businesses.
- AD should have sold / had exposure to “end user services” as a value proposition. This is the mainstay of the IT Outsourcer engagements
- As part of the sales team, AD develops a competitive sales strategy to enable the client to be better positioned to meet the customer’s objectives, and anticipates competitor’s actions.
- Provides leadership in communicating client requirements and strategic context within the company.
- Use a consultative approach to build solid customer relationships whereby the AD becomes a credible and consistent source of executive alignment in key accounts
- Analyses creation of solution offer and proposal development to ensure it promotes value-based pricing
- Able to quickly learn how to harness the company’s capabilities to bring maximum value to bear on client requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent.
- 10+ years of related experience in the IT solutions field.
- Exposure to System Integrators / IT Outsourcers is essential for this role.
- Full Geographic mobility across EMEA, but primarily focused on the UK
- 122,500 OTE
- Pension Scheme
- Car allowance
- 24 days holidays PLUS Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Opportunity to add Medical, Vision and Dental schemes.
Location: Virtual and within a Commutable distance to London
If this is the role for you then I want to hear from you NOW!!!
Call Ryan on +353873421869 or email your CV to email@example.com